Studying Atmospheric Processes with Airborne Data
September 27, 2022
9:00 am PT | 10:00 am MT | 11:00 am CT | 12:00 pm ET
This event has already occurred.
Armin Sorooshian, Professor, University of Arizona
Joseph Schlosser, Postdoctoral Research Fellow, NASA
- Motivate the study of aerosol-cloud interactions and the importance of airborne measurements
- Be able to use the Google Colaboratory (i.e. Google Colab) environment to examine atmospheric properties derived from both in situ and remote sensing products
- Learning Objectives
- ACTIVATE Science and Motivation
- Create Google and EarthData accounts
- Install Google Colab and Initialize Google Drive
- Download the Datasets
- In Situ Data
- Remote Sensing Data
- Acknowledgements and Next Steps
- Webinar Presentation Slides (PowerPoint 2007 (.pptx) 16.9MB Sep27 22)
Duration: 1 hour
Format: Presentations will take place through a Zoom Meeting screen-sharing session. The webinar will be recorded.
Accessing the Webinar: Instructions for joining the webinar will be emailed to participants the day before the event. Learn more about accessing the webinar.
Questions? Please contact John McDaris (email@example.com) if you have any questions about this event.