Since 1938, the National Association of Geoscience Teachers has promoted excellence in geoscience education and supporting the community of geoscience educators. We are a member-driven professional organization with a strong vision: that everyone experiences welcoming, inspiring, and effective Earth education.
- Our vision, mission, and goals
- Our members: Members come from diverse settings across the country.
- Our leadership team: Our leaders come from our membership.
- Committees: Volunteer committees accomplish much of the work of the organization.
- Divisions: Members can choose to join professional affiliation divisions.
- Regional sections: All members belong to regional sections.
Reports and governance
- Policies and guidelines: Our work is guided by a code of ethics, and we have several policies and guidelines to enact that code.
- Annual reports: We share our achievements and finances with our members and the public through annual reports.
- Partners and affiliations: We partner and collaborate with many other organizations whose mission and goals align with ours.
- Donors: Donors at all levels of commitment help us achieve our goals.