Join: Member Benefits
Join NAGT »
Renew Membership »
Member Login »
Who Joins NAGT?
NAGT members are committed to teaching excellence and the preparation of productive, responsible citizens who understand the complexity and vulnerability of the planet that sustains all of us.
Why Join NAGT?
Gift a NAGT membership!
Interested in gifting a NAGT membership to a graduating student, colleague, or other geoscience educator?
Contact the NAGT Executive Office - Membership Inquiries to gift a membership today!
You will be joining a diverse community of geoscientists and educators who share common interests and goals, and who support each other by sharing their expertise.
NAGT members enjoy the following benefits:
- Access to professional development including discounted registrations;
- Teach the Earth online resources;
- Online access to the Journal of Geoscience Education (research journal);
- Quarterly online In the Trenches (member journal);
- Monthly e-newsletter;
- Supportive communities and networks including regional Section and topical Division membership;
- Eligibility for awards, grants, and scholarships;
- Leadership opportunities at the regional and national level.
Membership Categories and Dues
- Regular Member - $75
2-year and 4-year college and university faculty, adjunct faculty, K-12 educators, geoscience professionals, informal educators, and other individuals
- K-12 educators and Adjunct Faculty are eligible for a $20 discount
- Student Member - $35
Full- or part-time undergraduate and graduate students
- Retired Member - $55
Anyone who would otherwise be considered a regular member but who is now retired
All memberships include online access to the Journal of Geoscience Education (JGE). There are additional costs for members who wish to receive print copies of JGE.
Need a paper form? Download a paper membership form here (Acrobat (PDF) 509kB Sep1 17).