Who Joins NAGT?
NAGT members are committed to teaching excellence and the preparation of productive, responsible citizens who understand the complexity and vulnerability of the planet that sustains all of us.
Why Join NAGT?
- Virtual and face-to-face professional development workshops as well as workshops, symposia, and theme sessions at GSA and AGU meetings;
- Online teaching resources for educators looking to improve their classes and their programs;
- Opportunities to collaborate with colleagues regionally, nationally and internationally;
- Opportunities to recognize and support colleagues and students with annual awards, development grants, scholarships and internship opportunities;
- A clear, influential voice in support of Earth science and geoscience education
Membership Categories and Dues
- Regular Member- $75
2-year and 4-year college and university faculty, adjunct faculty, K-12 educators, geoscience professionals, and other individuals who are (or wish to be) engaged in some aspect of geoscience education or the gathering/dissemination of geoscience information
- K-12 educators and Adjunct Faculty are eligible for a $20 discount
- Student Member - $35
Full- or part-time undergraduate and graduate students pursuing a program of geoscience education
- Retired Member - $55
Anyone who would otherwise be considered a regular member but who is now retired
All memberships include online access to the Journal of Geoscience Education (JGE). All members residing outside the United States and Canada receive electronic copies of In the Trenches. There are additional costs for members who wish to receive print copies of JGE or have print copies of In the Trenches shipped to addresses outside the US and Canada.
Need a paper form? Download one here (Acrobat (PDF) 509kB Sep1 17).