Building Inclusive STEM Communities through Partnership with Students: The Being Human in STEM (HSTEM) Initiative
Tuesday, December 1st
1:00pm PT | 2:00pm MT | 3:00pm CT | 4:00pm ET
Sarah Bunnell, Associate Director and STEM Specialist, Amherst College Center for Teaching and Learning
In this webinar, participants will:
- be introduced to the Being Human in STEM mission and initiative
- learn about how Being Human in STEM has helped facilitate inclusive environments and support diversity
- engage with strategies for reshaping STEM classrooms and laboratories so that humans of all identities can thrive and flourish
Duration: 1 hour
Format: Presentations will take place through a Zoom Meeting screen-sharing session. The webinar will be recorded.
Accessing the Webinar: Instructions for joining the webinar will be email to participants the day before the event. Learn more about accessing the webinar.
Questions? Please contact Mitchell Bender-Awalt (email@example.com) if you have any questions about this event.
- Building Inclusive STEM Communities through Partnership with Students Presentation (PowerPoint 2007 (.pptx) 24.7MB Dec2 20)
- Webinar chat with resources and discussion (Text File 12kB Dec2 20)
- Being Human in STEM
- Being Human in STEM Documentary (25 minutes)