Central Section

Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan,
Minnesota, Ohio, Wisconsin, and southern and western Ontario

Ask A Local Geologist

The Central Section maintains a directory of geologists who are willing to make themselves available as professionals to go to with geoscience questions. This is intended to be a service to K-12 teachers and other formal and informal educators in the region.

To locate a geologist in your region, contact your state representative.