Want to support us where it is most needed?
You give us the most flexibility by donating to our unrestricted funds. You can be sure that your donation will help us further our mission of supporting a diverse, inclusive, and thriving community of educators and education researchers to improve teaching and learning about the Earth. To put your dollars to work right away, donate to the Program Fund.
Want to support participation in our professional development activities?
- To provide support for our On the Cutting Edge professional development program, including participant support for the Earth Educators' Rendezvous and other workshops, donate to the Professional Development Fund
- To support initiatives that broaden access to our professional development activities, donate to the Broadening Access Fund
- To support K-12 and community college instructors in attending professional development, donate to the Dorothy LaLonde Stout Fund
Want to support students in their Earth education?
- To support graduate students in participating in professional development, donate to the Academic Career Preparation Fund, created in 2019 by two generous donors.
- To support undergraduate students in attending field courses, donate to the Field Course Scholarship Endowed Fund
- To support NAGT-USGS interns in participating in their internships, donate to the Gary Fuis and Stacey Andrews Scholarship Endowed Fund
Want to support our awards and award winners?
- To support all of our award programs, donate to the Honors and Awards Endowed Fund
- To support division awards, donate to
- GER Division Emerging GER Scholars Fund: The NAGT GER Division Emerging GER Scholars Award is intended to recognize promising graduate students pursing a Master's or Ph.D. in the field of geoscience education research, and to provide financial support for personal and professional expenses to broaden the set of opportunities available to those scholars.
- TED Division Earth Science Teacher Leader Fund: The NAGT TED Division Earth Science Teacher Leader Award recognizes K-12 geoscience teachers who distinguish themselves through service to their professional community, distinction in their classroom, and dedication to informal geoscience opportunities or field work for their students, based on the TED Earth Science Teacher Leader Standards.
Want to help us build our capacity for the future?
Endowed funds generate income, and provide an opportunity for long-term investment in our future. A donation to one of these funds builds up the endowment principal and generates additional interest income. Income distributions from these funds are governed by the NAGT's Endowment Policy. To help us build our capacity for the future, donate to:
- The Endowment that supports all of our operations
- The Leland Horberg Memorial Endowed Fund supports all of our programming
- The Maurice B. Rosalsky Endowed Fund supports our ability to meet as an organization