In the Trenches - January 2022
Turn Your Eyes to the Skies: Tips on Using Drones
Volume 12, Number 1
In This Issue
- From the Editor By Redina Finch, Western Illinois University, Macomb, IL
- New NAGT Officers Christy Visaggi, Alex Manda, and Dana Thomas Introduce Themselves
- Using Drones in Education: Things to Consider Before You Launch By Redina Finch, Western Illinois University, Macomb, IL
- (Even) More to Know Before You Go: Drone Usage Restrictions
- Earth Educators' Rendezvous 2022
Download this issue of In the Trenches
- In the Trenches Vol. 12 No. 1 - Turn Your Eyes to the Skies: Tips on Using Drones (Acrobat (PDF) 4MB Jan31 22)
News and Advertisements
January 2022 Outstanding Teaching Assistant Award Winners
NAGT recognizes outstanding teaching assistants in geoscience education with up to 30 awards annually. Congratulations to the January 2022 Award winners!
Thank you for being a part of the NAGT community.