Geo2YC Division Newsletter: Foundations v1 n3published Sep 21, 2012 10:39am
The third issue of the Geo2YC Division Newsletter, Foundations, has been released.
This issue is packed with great articles by and for two-year college faculty, including:
- Foundations for Change by Joshua Villalobos El Paso Community College
- Oceanography tools for YOU by Katryn Wiese City College of San Francisco
- Virtual Fieldwork in Introductory Geoscience Fieldwork without the muddy boots? by Frank Granshaw Portland Community College
- Area waterways are living laboratories for Daytona State College students by Harry Russo (Communications Manager) Daytona State College
- Science Meets Culture: Using the Rock Art Stability Index to Teach Geosciences at the Petrified Forest National Park by Niccole Villa Cerveny, Mesa Community College
If you are a two-year college faculty or are interested in 2YC issues, you should join the Division. For just an additional $7 on your membership, you can support the division, be notified of special programs for 2YC faculty, and get the newsletter in your inbox.
You can download the newsletter from the Division website - http://nagt.org/nagt/divisions/2yc/newsletters.html.