Submit your Earth Science Week-themed teaching activities to the Teach the Earth portalpublished Apr 23, 2021 11:57am
Some guidelines for submitting new activities:
- Please submit your activity/activities by May 15 to ensure that they are reviewed in time for our print materials to be distributed. Submissions will be accepted past the deadline and added to the collection if possible.
- We guarantee that the first 30 activities submitted by May 15 will be reviewed through the Cutting Edge review process in July 2021.
- Submitters should indicate on their submission that it is for Earth Science Week 2021.
- We especially encourage submissions with strong and explicit alignment to the Next Generation Science Standards.
- Interested in seeing what activities are already in the portal? Check out our existing water-themed resources.
Earth Science Week, taking place October 10-16, is an annual event put on by the American Geosciences Institute (AGI) to help the public better understand and appreciate the Earth sciences. As a member society of AGI, NAGT is thrilled to support the goals of Earth Science Week 2021. This is a great opportunity for our members to get involved in this celebration of Earth science education!
Looking for another way to get involved in Earth Science Week 2021? Share your imagery in the theme of "Water Today and For the Future" and it could be featured on NAGT Earth Science Week materials that will be distributed to K-12 educators!