- Special Call for InTeGrate Themed Traveling Workshop Program
- InTeGrate is Pleased to Announce the Publication of New Teaching Materials
- NAGT Events at AGU 2016
- InTeGrate Events at AGU 2016
- Lecturer-School of Earth Sciences & Environmental Sustainability - Northern Arizona University
- Tenure Track Assistant Professor in Earth Science - St. Olaf College
- Assistant Professor in Sedimentology & Stratigraphy - Montana State University
- Assistant Professor Igneous or Metamorphic Petrology - Montana State University Bozeman
Promoting Excellence in Geoscience Education
NAGT hosts a number of resources for geoscience departments at all levels.
NAGT grants a variety of awards to both students and faculty.
In The Trenches (ITT) Editor Search
NAGT is seeking an individual to serve as Editor-In-Chief of ITT. If you are interested in working with individuals from a broad range of geoscience disciplines and bringing to light new and interesting teaching strategies, consider applying today!
Members in the News
President Randy Richardson is a professor of solid-earth geophysics at the University of Arizona. He was awarded the Geosciences Advisory Board's Outstanding Faculty Award for 2016.
NAGT Executive Officer
Anne Egger, an assistant professor at Central Washington University, serves as NAGT 1st Vice-President.
Latest In The Trenches
Explore the latest issue of In The Trenches for articles on transdisciplinary teaching and the InTeGrate program!