- InTeGrate is Pleased to Announce the Publication of Three New Modules of Teaching Materials
- Report from the Summit on the Future of Undergraduate Geoscience Education
- Michael Wysession Receives a 2014 American Geophysical Union Ambassador Award
- Invitation to Present at 2015 American Meteorological Society (AMS) Teacher Workshop Meeting
- Tenure-track Assistant Professor position in Environmental Sustainability Education - Bowling Green State University
- Assistant Professor of Geology - University of Mississippi
- Assistant Professor, Field Geologist in Stratigraphy/Sedimentology or Igneous/Metamorphic Petrology
Promoting Excellence in Geoscience Education
NAGT hosts a number of resources for geoscience departments at all levels.
NAGT grants a variety of awards to both students and faculty.
NAGT at AGU
Join us at the American Geophysical Union Fall meeting this December in San Francisco, CA. Take part in an educational session, stop by the booth, or network with colleagues.
Members in the News
Member Karin Kirk has been working with her partners Peter Bohacek, Matthew Vonk, and Ellen Iverson to publish a collection of Direct Measurement Videos for use in high school Physics classes; the project recently released an expanded collection of videos and was featured on NPR.
Latest In The Trenches
Explore the latest issue of In The Trenches for articles on place-based teaching, award winners, and more!