- InTeGrate is Pleased to Announce the Publication of a New Teaching Module: Soils, Systems, and Society
- Workshop: Transforming Geoscience Preparation for K-8 Pre-Service Teachers
- Earth Educators' Rendezvous 2016 Registration is Now Open
- Announcing the 2016 Early Career Geoscience Faculty Workshop: Teaching, Research, and Managing Your Career
- Open-rank, tenure-track position in Earth and Environmental Science Education Research - Florida International University
- Teaching Assistant Professor of Geology - West Virginia University
Promoting Excellence in Geoscience Education
NAGT hosts a number of resources for geoscience departments at all levels.
NAGT grants a variety of awards to both students and faculty.
NAGT at the Rendezvous
Join us for the second annual Earth Educators' Rendezvous in Madison, WI from July 18 - 22, 2016. Take part in a workshop, present a poster or a talk, and network with colleagues from around the country.
Members in the News
Member Michelle Peterson, is a third grade science teacher at Council Traditional School in Mobile Alabama and is one of this year's NAGT Outstanding Earth Science Teacher Award winners.
NAGT Executive Officer
Don Duggan-Haas, the Director of Teacher Programs at the Paleontological Research Institution, serves as an NAGT Second Vice President.
Latest In The Trenches
Explore the latest issue of In The Trenches for articles on place-based teaching, award winners, and more!