- Sign up for a free Introduction to InTeGrate Modules: Hands-on, data-rich, and socially relevant geoscience activities webinar
- Announcing An NSF IUSE (Improving Undergraduate STEM Education) Proposal Writing Workshop- May 14-17, 2015
- Opportunity for Geoscience/Physical Geography Faculty
- Seeking nominations - GeoCUR Undergraduate Research Mentor Award
- Two-Year Visiting Position in Paleontology/Sedimentary Geology - Cornell College
- Semester Position in Paleoclimatology - Cornell College
Promoting Excellence in Geoscience Education
NAGT hosts a number of resources for geoscience departments at all levels.
NAGT grants a variety of awards to both students and faculty.
NAGT at the Rendezvous
Join us at the Earth Educators' Rendezvous this July in Boulder, CO. Take part in a workshop, present a poster or a talk, and network with colleagues from around the country.
Members in the News
Member Patricia Kelley, Professor of Geology at the University of North Carolina, Wilmington was named a U.S. Professor of the Year for 2014.
Latest In The Trenches
Explore the latest issue of In The Trenches for articles on place-based teaching, award winners, and more!