- InTeGrate is Pleased to Announce the Publication of Three New Modules of Teaching Materials
- Report from the Summit on the Future of Undergraduate Geoscience Education
- NAGT at GSA 2014
- InTeGrate is Pleased to Announce the Publication of Two New Modules of Teaching Materials
- Assistant Professor of Geology - University of Mississippi
- Assistant Professor, Field Geologist in Stratigraphy/Sedimentology or Igneous/Metamorphic Petrology
- Assistant Professor, Geoscience Education - Grand Valley State University
- Geosciences Assistant Professor - Fort Lewis College
Promoting Excellence in Geoscience Education
NAGT hosts a number of resources for geoscience departments at all levels.
NAGT grants a variety of awards to both students and faculty.
NAGT at GSA
Join us at the Geological Society of America's annual meeting this October in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Take part in an educational session, stop by the booth, or network with colleagues at the NAGT reception.
Members in the News
Member Karin Kirk has been working with her partners Peter Bohacek, Matthew Vonk, and Ellen Iverson to publish a collection of Direct Measurement Videos for use in high school Physics classes; the project recently released an expanded collection of videos and was featured on NPR.
Latest In The Trenches
Explore the latest issue of In The Trenches for articles on place-based teaching, award winners, and more!