- Association for Environmental Studies and Sciences (AESS) Announces Series of Online Workshops
- SESYNC Announces a Four-day Short Course on Teaching Socio-Environmental Synthesis with Case Studies.
- Contribute to the Upcoming Earth Educators' Rendezvous: Abstract Deadline is March 1
- NAGT needs your vote on proposed constitutional changes
- Full-Time Lecturers in Geosciences - UW Tacoma
- Two-Year Visiting Position in Paleontology/Sedimentary Geology - Cornell College
- Semester Position in Paleoclimatology - Cornell College
Promoting Excellence in Geoscience Education
NAGT hosts a number of resources for geoscience departments at all levels.
NAGT grants a variety of awards to both students and faculty.
NAGT at the Rendezvous
Join us at the Earth Educators' Rendezvous this July in Boulder, CO. Take part in a workshop, present a poster or a talk, and network with colleagues from around the country.
Members in the News
Member Patricia Kelley, Professor of Geology at the University of North Carolina, Wilmington was named a U.S. Professor of the Year for 2014.
Latest In The Trenches
Explore the latest issue of In The Trenches for articles on place-based teaching, award winners, and more!