- Direct Measurement Video project launches expanded video collection
- Michael Wysession Receives a 2014 American Geophysical Union Ambassador Award
- Heather Macdonald Receives the 2014 American Geophysical Union Award for Excellence in Geophysical Education.
- Invitation to Present at 2015 American Meteorological Society (AMS) Teacher Workshop Meeting
- The CLEAN Team is Soliciting Submissions of Excellent Climate and Energy Science Educational Resources
- Geosciences Assistant Professor - Fort Lewis College
- Assistant Professor of Geosciences (Hydrogeology) - Pacific Lutheran University
- Unusual geoscientist-educator position available - Fernbank Science Center
Promoting Excellence in Geoscience Education
Learn more about NAGT, the work we do, and how you can get involved.
NAGT hosts a number of resources for geoscience departments at all levels.
NAGT grants a variety of awards to both students and faculty.