- InTeGrate 2017 Webinar Series Continues
- Earth Educators' Rendezvous 2017—Early Bird Registration Deadline May 1
- NAGT Partners with the National March for Science Movement
- Journal of Geoscience Education Research Editor Search
- Lecturer: Geology - University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Lecturer-School of Earth Sciences & Environmental Sustainability - Northern Arizona University
Promoting Excellence in Geoscience Education
NAGT grants a variety of awards to both students and faculty.
NAGT works to improve science education and influence public policy.
Journal of Geoscience Education (JGE) Editor Search
NAGT is seeking an individual to serve as Editor-In-Chief of JGE. If you are interested in working with individuals from a broad range of geoscience disciplines and bringing to light new and interesting teaching strategies, consider applying today!
Members in the News
NAGT member, Elizabeth Lewis, writes in the recent AGI publication Earth magazine on the importance of a robust Earth science education in high school and rigorous training of Earth science K-12 teachers.
Latest In The Trenches
Explore the latest issue of In The Trenches for articles on transdisciplinary teaching and the InTeGrate program!