- 2022 GER Elections
- Workshop on Bringing Geophysics to Introductory Science Courses: Using IGUaNA Modules in Your Classroom
- April 2022 issue of In the Trenches is now available online
- Nominate your colleagues to serve as NAGT Officers by March 18, 2022!
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Earth and Climate Sciences, Bates College
- Assistant Professor of Instruction, University of Texas, Arlington
NAGT grants a variety of awards to both students and faculty.
NAGT works to improve science education and inform public policy.
Latest In The Trenches
Explore the latest issue of In The Trenches for articles featuring tips on using drones and more.
Join the NAGT Community!
Join or renew today and take advantage of NAGT's member benefits, including In the Trenches, the Journal of Geoscience Education, and discounts on workshop registration fees.