- An Interview with NAGT's new President, Dr. Don Duggan-Haas
- SAGE Musings: the SAGE 2YC Project Blog
- In Memoriam - Janis Treworgy
- Announcing An NSF IUSE (Improving Undergraduate STEM Education) Proposal Writing Workshop- May 14-17, 2015
- Open rank position in STEM at Bates College
- University of Utah Petroleum Geoscience Field Course
- Assistant Professor Tenure-Track Position, Tarleton State University - Structural Geology
NAGT grants a variety of awards to both students and faculty.
NAGT works to improve science education and inform public policy.
Join us at 2017 AGU Fall Meeting
Attending the 2017 AGU Fall Meeting in New Orleans? NAGT is pleased to sponsor a variety of geoscience education sessions from December 11th to 15th. You can also come by the NAGT booth (#1527) for the most up-to-date information on workshops, educational resources, and teaching activities.
Members in the News
NAGT member, Elizabeth Lewis, writes in the recent AGI publication Earth magazine on the importance of a robust Earth science education in high school and rigorous training of Earth science K-12 teachers.
Latest In The Trenches
Explore the latest issue of In The Trenches for articles on promoting geoscience literacy and advocacy!