- Upcoming InTeGrate Webinar - Lessons Learned from InTeGrate's Materials Development Program and What Remains Undone
- Now Accepting Applications for the Train the Trainers Workshop!
- SAGE 2YC Workshop at 2019 GSA
- SAGE 2YC Workshop at 2019 AGU
- Professional Practice Assistant Professory in Applied Geoscience and STEM Education - Utah State University
- Assistant Professor of Sedimentology / Stratigraphy
- Geoscience Education, Assistant Professor, Tenure Track
- Assistant Lecturer/Assistant Teaching Professor Position Geoscience
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Geology
- Professor of Practice, Department of Earth & Environmental Sciences
- Assistant Professor (Tenure Track) in Sedimentary Geology or Structural Geology
NAGT grants a variety of awards to both students and faculty.
NAGT works to improve science education and inform public policy.
Assistant Lecturer/Assistant Teaching Professor Position: Geoscience
The Department of Geology and Environmental Earth Science at Miami University invites applications for a full-time Assistant Lecturer or Assistant Teaching Professor position on the Oxford campus, beginning August 2020.
New issue of JGE Now Available
The newest issue of JGE features discussions related to curriculum development and research on science self-efficacy, reasoning about time from space, and other topics related to geoscience education.
Latest In The Trenches
Explore the latest issue of In The Trenches for articles on Perspectives on Science and Religion.
Join the NAGT Community!
Join or renew today and take advantage of NAGT's member benefits, including In the Trenches, the Journal of Geoscience Education, and discounts on workshop registration fees.