- 2017 Project Kindle Fellowship from the Earthwatch Institute
- Special Call for InTeGrate Themed Traveling Workshop Program
- InTeGrate is Pleased to Announce the Publication of New Teaching Materials
- Sexual Harassment in the Sciences: A Call to Geoscience Faculty and Researchers to Respond
- Geology instructor, Santa Barbara City College
- Lecturer-School of Earth Sciences & Environmental Sustainability - Northern Arizona University
- Tenure Track Assistant Professor in Earth Science - St. Olaf College
Promoting Excellence in Geoscience Education
NAGT hosts a number of resources for geoscience departments at all levels.
NAGT grants a variety of awards to both students and faculty.
In The Trenches (ITT) Editor Search
NAGT is seeking an individual to serve as Editor-In-Chief of ITT. If you are interested in working with individuals from a broad range of geoscience disciplines and bringing to light new and interesting teaching strategies, consider applying today!
Members in the News
President Randy Richardson is a professor of solid-earth geophysics at the University of Arizona. He was awarded the Geosciences Advisory Board's Outstanding Faculty Award for 2016.
NAGT Executive Officer
Anne Egger, an assistant professor at Central Washington University, serves as NAGT 1st Vice-President.
Latest In The Trenches
Explore the latest issue of In The Trenches for articles on transdisciplinary teaching and the InTeGrate program!