- EarthConnections Highlighted on NSF 2017 STEM for All Video Showcase
- Submit Your Favorite Teaching Activity to Teach the Earth
- Announcing NAGT's Serving our Communities Initiative
- Earth Educators' Rendezvous 2017—Register Today!
- Lab Instructor of Geology - University of Tennessee at Martin
- Visiting Faculty Opportunity in Tectonics/Geophysics - Colorado College
NAGT grants a variety of awards to both students and faculty.
NAGT works to improve science education and inform public policy.
Join us at Earth Educators' Rendezvous 2017
Register to attend the Rendezvous in Albuquerque, New Mexico from July 17-21, 2017. From instructors and graduate students attending their first Earth-education–themed meeting, to experienced STEM education researchers, to administrators who want to better support students in their programs, everyone is welcome.
Members in the News
NAGT member, Elizabeth Lewis, writes in the recent AGI publication Earth magazine on the importance of a robust Earth science education in high school and rigorous training of Earth science K-12 teachers.
Latest In The Trenches
Explore the latest issue of In The Trenches for articles on promoting geoscience literacy and advocacy!