- Report on Broadening Participation in the Geosciences Released
- Apply Now for the Teaching Computation in the Sciences Using MATLAB Workshop
- 2016 National Officer Elections
- 2016 TED Officer Elections
- STEM Education Development Professor of Practice - University of Nebraska Lincoln
- Graduate Assistantship in Water Resources Education/Discipline-Based Education Research (DBER) - University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Promoting Excellence in Geoscience Education
NAGT hosts a number of resources for geoscience departments at all levels.
NAGT grants a variety of awards to both students and faculty.
NAGT at the Rendezvous
Join us for the second annual Earth Educators' Rendezvous in Madison, WI from July 18 - 22, 2016. Take part in a workshop, present a poster or a talk, and network with colleagues from around the country.
Members in the News
President Randy Richardson is a professor of solid-earth geophysics at the University of Arizona. He was awarded the Geosciences Advisory Board's Outstanding Faculty Award for 2016.
NAGT Executive Officer
Anne Egger, an assistant professor at Central Washington University, serves as NAGT 1st Vice-President.
Latest In The Trenches
Explore the latest issue of In The Trenches for articles on place-based teaching, award winners, and more!