Cover shot from JGE September 2000

Change of Address or Membership Records

Members may update their mailing address (for JGE and other mailings) and other membership records by logging into our member services site.

After you logged into the site follow the Contact Information link in the left navigation menu. This will take you to a page where you can change your mailing address.