Directory of Information for Mini Lesson Authors
- Review highlights of a decade of MARGINS science in four initiatives, considering how they have changed our understanding of continental margins.
- Fully develop up to ~2 weeks of course materials based on MARGINS results and data for each of four initiatives, ready to incorporate into upper-level undergraduate courses.
- Test these materials in the classroom (in your own classes, those of colleagues), and refine.
- Assess the mini-lesson materials.
- Disseminate, facilitate their incorporation into a wide-range of common course frameworks.
Jump to:Scoping Form and Reporting
Workshops and Webinars
2013 Fall Face-to-Face Workshop
2013 Virtual Workshop
- Virtual workshop schedule (private workspace)